WHEN FEDERAL regulators recently approved doling out parts of Conrail to the nation's two surviving rail freight giants, Mayor Giuliani and Gov. Pataki were among the cheerleaders.
- Authored on: December 08, 2011
Mayor Michael R.
- Authored on: November 17, 2010
It was, as Eric Schneiderman said in his victory speech at the Sheraton on election night, an improbable journey.
- Authored on: July 08, 2007
In her recent testimony before the House subcommittee that I lead, Christie Whitman, the former administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, played a shell game intended to create confusio
- Authored on: April 28, 2007
It's the iron spine of southern Brooklyn.
- Authored on: August 07, 2005
The arrival of $100 million in federal money should be a cause for rejoicing -- especially in New York, which has a hard time getting boons from the Republican-controlled Congress under any circums
- Authored on: November 25, 2003
To the Editor:
- Authored on: August 27, 2003
Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton and Representative Jerrold L.
- Authored on: November 16, 2002
- Authored on: May 09, 2002
State and federal databanks containing DNA profiles of convicted criminals and suspects offer law enforcement officers a powerful new tool for catching sexual assailants with a criminal record and
- Authored on: June 29, 1998