- Authored on: June 20, 2016
Today, the National Institute for Reproductive Health Action Fund—previously operated as NARAL Pro-Choice New York—announced its endorsement for Congressman Jerrold Nadler in the Democratic Primary
- Authored on: June 18, 2016
- Authored on: June 06, 2016Today, Nadler for Congress announced that every major Democratic club and organization represented in New York’s 10th Congressional District has now endorsed Congressman Jerrold Nadler
- Authored on: May 26, 2016May 26, 2016An open letter to Donald J.
- Authored on: April 08, 2016April 8, 2015Congressman Jerrold NadlerNadler for Congress131 Varick Street, Suite 1017New York, NY 10014
- Authored on: April 07, 2016Today, more than 50 activists and leaders from the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) Jewish community signed a letter supporting Congressman Jerry Nadler in his re-election cam
- Authored on: February 25, 2016
New York Congressman Jerrold Nadler, a Democrat, is one of the natio
- Authored on: January 11, 2016
Elected officials including State Senator Simcha Felder and Councilman Brad Lander joined with community leaders and organizational heads marking the delivery of special handicapped accessible tran
9/11 first responder celebrates Zadroga Act's passage by giving his EMS badge to Sen. Kirsten GillibrandAuthored on: December 18, 2015
WASHINGTON — When Congress finally guaranteed that America would have his back on Friday, Jaime Hazan wept.
Zadroga Act reauthorization finally passes through Congress; health care program extended 75 years for 9/11 first respondersAuthored on: December 15, 2015
WASHINGTON — The chronically ill heroes of 9/11 and their families received a long-overdue lifetime of health benefits Friday after a contentious congressional fight.